Miah

Miah
'Cooinda Moon Light Melody'

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Miah's First Outing

Well  this morning we took Joey, Renae and Miah out for a drive down to our local river. Miah was very well behaved while being walked on her leash (well apart from her being a normal puppy and wanting to play a bit), and enjoyed sniffing the ground, the water and lots of other exciting new smells. I saw a couple that looked friendly enough jogging slowly towards us, and they slowed right down, so I asked them if they would like to give her a little pat as I am wanting to expose her to people in social situations away from home. She was very friendly to them, as I thought she would be. I didn't walk her for too long as she's sill very young and is still  developing her muscles etc.



We then took Joey and Renae back home, and went out again, but this time we took her to a local cafe (Saltwater Cafe) where Michael and I bought ourselves an icecream and sat outside with her.  Besides wanting to try to pick up all sorts of  stuff off the ground, she was once again very well behaved. Quite a few people and children walked past and of course wanted to say hello and pat her. They said she was very cute. She was very well mannered, apart from sometimes wanting to jump on the people that were  giving her attention (we will work on that). In fact she looked quite offended when some people walked past her and didn't give her any attention, it was like ''Hey you forgot to pat me''! lol

We did walk past a Women's lingerie Boutique window with manniquins inside.I think she would have loved to have gone inside to check out  all the pretty girly stuff, but I said you will need to wait until you a lot older Miah ! lol

Click on photo collage to view larger.


4 comments:

  1. I'm pleased Miah enjoyed her first outing. I laughed at the photo of her checking out the Lilydale Free Range Barbecued Chicken sign - wondering how many she'd order, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jenny. If we had let her go into the shop, goodness knows how many she would have wanted to order ! ;-)

      She's so confident and outgoing ! :)

      Delete