Miah

Miah
'Cooinda Moon Light Melody'

Monday, February 25, 2013

Its All About Having Fun When You Are A Puppy

I haven't been posting as many  updates since Miah has come to live with us. This is due to us being  fully occupied with her over everything else lol. Like a young child, she is into everything, well between her naps.

Miah had her 12 weeks vaccinations yesterday, all went very well. The vet said she is in very good health!

I just wish I had the same amount of energy she has, but like someone said to me the other day, be grateful  she has,  as thats a good sign of a very health puppy!



Michael took some photos of her yesterday displaying more of her cheeky and playful  personality but  because she's very quick on her paws, some of these  action photos are out of focus.  Michael has assured me he will take some better ones later to share with you all :)

If anyone missed out on the last update which was a video, here it is Miah's First Video

Please feel welcome to leave comments on any of her posts, or if you don't wish too that's ok ,  you can always  click on one of the reaction boxes under the posts. Some of you unfortuntely  may not be able to see them if accessing from mobile phones.

All images are copyright to Michael Buddle. Please do not download any of them without  His written permission. Thank you.

I had been  prewarned about not leaving any shoes laying around, I've had too learn the hard way  !;-)


8 comments:

  1. My goodness she is growing so much already,as beautiful as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of a very delightful and very cute little girl. (The motion blur is for artistic effect and to show movement!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the updates! Keep them coming :) Miah is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I know you Christmas from facebook or a dog forum. or both ? but thank you for your lovely reply, its put a smile on my face ! :)

      Delete